LIPOTROPIC INJECTIONS IN CHICAGO
Reach your Ideal Weight Goal Faster
What are Lipotropic Injections?
Lipotropic Injections are carefully calibrated doses of natural lipotropic nutrients to improve your ability to lose fat. By definition, a lipotropic substance decreases the deposit, or speeds up the removal of fat within the liver. Your liver plays an important role in fat removal. It’s the key to human metabolism including digestion, storage, distribution of nutrients and detoxification of alcohol, drugs and other waste products.
Lipotropic (Lipo=Fat, Tropic=Stimulate) substances enhances your liver and gall bladder’s natural role to burn fats. It does this by speeding up metabolism and ensuring bile and fats do not become trapped in the liver. Your liver will work at optimum efficiency with lipotropic substances. Ideally, these shots should be paired up with a regular exercise regime and proper diet to get desirable results.
Contents of Lipotropic Injections
Lipotropic fat burning shots contain natural ingredients like vitamins, minerals and amino acids that aid in fat loss by enhancing your liver functions. A typical shot of lipotropic injection contains the following ingredients:
- Methionine: It is an essential sulfur-containing amino acid that is a major lipotropic compound in humans. It removes free radicals, burns fat, removes metal deposits, and improves digestion. It makes you feel more energetic.
- Choline: It helps in producing hormones to speed up metabolism rate and reduce fat.
- Inositol: An “unofficial” member of the B-Complex vitamins, inositol helps transport fats in the blood system. It redistributes fat and helps lower cholesterol levels.
- L-Carnitine: It is an important amino acid (in the L-form) that is essential to our health. L-Carnitine transports fatty acids to the innermost section of the mitochondria (the powerhouse of the cell), where they are used to create the energy resource adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine): B-6 is essential for healthy iron levels in anemic individuals, helps women maintain a normal hormone balance and increases melatonin production for better sleep.
- Vitamin B12: This vitamin helps in formation of new healthy cells in the body. It also boosts energy, leading to increase in activity levels. B-12 increases energy, improves concentration and memory. We also offer more concentrated Vitamin B12 injections (methylcobalamin 1 cc).
Benefits of Lipotropic Injections
- Increase in metabolism to help you burn fat faster
- Boost in energy
- Reduces appetite
- Enhances liver functions to process fats
- Aids your weight loss regime and diet
- Better mood and reduces stress