We are a small business and we need someone who not only has the technical skills needed to collect specimens and maintain the office, but also need someone to help grow the business.
- Answer phone
- Meet and greet patients in a friendly way
- Venipuncture (min. 2 years experience)
- Injections (infrequent)
- TB testing (Mantoux)
- DNA testing
- Rapid (POCT) urine drug test
- Lab-based urine drug test-DOT and Non-DOT
- Lab based oral fluid test
- Lab based hair drug test-involves cutting or shaving hair from donor
- Properly fill out custody and control forms
- General office duties, including filing, data entry, and general office cleaning.
- Enter data and retrieve results from lab web sites
- Enter and retrieve data from drug testing software
- Deliver test results to patients or employers
- Process customer payments
- Perform on-site testing –must have a car
- Maintain inventory and supplies for testing and office
- General cleaning of our facility
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Internet research
You may be expected to open in the morning or close at the end of the day, or even stay late to accommodate a client on occasion. When things are slow, you are expected to be productive, either by taking care of administrative functions, cleaning, checking inventory or educating yourself on the industry.
As a client-centered business, our number one priority is that our clients, patients, donors and other visitors have a positive experience with us.
As such you are expected to be friendly and professional, and to take pride in your work and in our establishment.
Your medical skills must be top notch, and your behavior toward clients and visitors is expected to be professional and friendly. Our brand message is “Your time matters,” and we work hard to respect people’s time.