This form will not take long to complete and helps us better understand your concerns. Thank you.
- Please rate each of the following statements on a scale of 1 through 5 – 1 being not a problem for us (no impact), and 5 being a serious problem (big impact). NA = Not Applicable.
Concerns and Questions about Drug & Alcohol Testing
Every company has concerns, questions and doubts. Please share yours.
2. Retrieving test results is awkward and takes too much effort and time.
3. Turnaround time for results is too long and I don’t always know what’s going on.
4. I don’t have time to keep up with regulatory changes, and I’m not sure my provider does either.
5. I get frustrated when I cannot get prompt answers by phone or email.
6. I’m not sure how I will break the news to my employees that we are implementing a drug testing program.
7. I’m not sure my supervisors know how to behave if they suspect an employee is impaired by drugs or alcohol.
8. I’m worried I may not pass a DOT Audit.
9. I’m not sure I want to incur the cost of implementing a drug testing program.
10. I’m concerned about privacy for my employees and their records, or that my data may not be secure.
11. I’m concerned I may lose a contract or grant because I don’t have a compliant drug testing program in place.
12. My plate is too full to worry about managing drug testing too.
13. I really wish my provider would do the testing on site to reduce lost productivity.
14. It is really inconvenient trying to arrange for testing for employees who work at night.
15. We have concerns that employees who pass a pre-employment drug test may have prepared for it.
16 We have concerns about the cost of workers comp claims due workers impaired by alcohol or drugs.
17. We are concerned about the effect substance-abusing employees may have on their non-using co-workers.
18. Injuries happen from time to time, and I’m concerned that substance abuse may play a role.